01 October 2015

Descent 2nd Edition Painted Miniatures, Part 5

In Part 4 I explained what Hero and Monster Collections are and shared the miniatures (painted by my brother) from the first three: Oath of the OutcastCrown of Destiny, and Crusade of the Forgotten. Though Fantasy Flight Games has released and announced even more expansions, the following completes my current collection. These come from Guardians of Deephall and Visions of Dawn. They were finished in August but I've been slow to post them. Enjoy!

HEROES

Mordrog (Orc Warrior)

Lord Hawthorne (Human Warrior)

Sahla (Human Healer)

Silhouette (Human Scout)
MONSTERS

Crypt dragons

Wendigos

Dark priests



HEROES

Nara the Fang (Orc Warrior)

Sir Valadir (Human Warrior)

Master Thorn (Human Mage)

Ispher (Hybrid Healer)

MONSTERS

Trolls

Ogres
(I'm not sure where the second one went.)

Manticores

No comments:

Post a Comment